Notifying us of possible copyright infringement
Madarka Inc. (“Madarka”) will take reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties as provided for under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 521(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Madarka will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA, including the termination of accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used, copied or distributed in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, and that such infringement is occurring on either this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, or in connection with the Materials accessible or enabled from this Site, you're requested to provide written notice of the claim of copyright infringement (“Notice”) to our designated copyright agent.
Your notice of claim of infringement must contain the following:
- A description of where on the Site, or in the Materials, the material that you claim is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your Notice in the manner complained of has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law;
- Information sufficient to allow Madarka to contact you, including your physical address, phone and fax numbers, and email address;
- Information sufficient to permit Madarka to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content or webpage (email address preferred);
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright of the work alleged to have been infringed;
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim have been infringed (including an identification of what content in the work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
If Madarka removes or disables access to material claimed to be infringing in a Notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site and/or content so that they may file a reply and/or make a counter notification.
To notify us of what you believe could be copyright infringement, please send your notice as outlined above to:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
1916 SE 56th Ave
Portland OR 97215
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our designated copyright agent will respond only to notices that allege that a work has been used, copied or distributed on the Site (or on or within the Materials accessible or enabled by the Site) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Madarka's Designated Agent will not respond to any other inquiries.