Our Trademark Complaint Procedure
Madarka Inc. (“Madarka”) is willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints provided the complainant follows the procedures and provides information requested below.
Trademark owners must identify and submit the exact URL(s) on the Site in which the alleged trademark infringement occurs. Madarka will not investigate the trademark in any other URLs.
When we receive a trademark complaint, we only investigate the use of the trademark in the content and/or Materials located in the URL(s) identified in the complaint. If a third party or other Site user is wrongfully posting the trademark on the Site or in Materials where appropriate we will require the third party or other user to remove it and will prevent them from using it on the Site or in Materials in the future.
If you are a trademark owner (or trademark owner’s representative) and object to any third party’s or other user’s posting of a trademark or a term corresponding to your trademark on the Site, or in Materials accessible on the Site that is consistent with the foregoing, please notify us.
Madarka requests that you submit the following information to us:
- A description of the trademarked work (or works) that you claim have been infringed (including an identification of what content in the work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where on the Site, or in the Materials the material that you claim is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your Notice in the manner complained of has not been authorized by the trademark owner, its agent or by law;
- Information sufficient to allow Madarka to contact you, including your physical address, phone and fax numbers, and email address;
- Information sufficient to permit Madarka to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content or webpage (email address preferred);
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark of the work alleged to have been infringed;
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the trademark owner, or authorized to act on the trademark owner’s behalf.
To notify us of what you believe could be copyright infringement, please send your notice as outlined above to:
ATTN: Trademark Complaints
1916 SE 56th Ave
Portland OR 97215
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If Madarka removes or disables access to material claimed to be infringing in a Notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site and/or content so that they may file a reply and/or make a counter notification.
You can email any supporting information to email@example.com
Madarka’s Designated Trademark Agent will respond only to notices that allege that a work has been used, copied or distributed on the Site (or on or within the Materials accessible or enabled by the Site in a way that constitutes a trademark infringement. Madarka's Designated Agent will not respond to any other inquiries.